Anyone been to CokeZero.com yet to get their free Coke Zero? I've tried several times, still no luck. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
Anyone been to CokeZero.com yet to get their free Coke Zero? I've tried several times, still no luck. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
They for sure doing it? You talking about from the race?
GO VOLS
Yep. Initially it was only if a Coke driver won the race. When that didn't happen, Kyle Petty said he'd buy everyone a Coke Zero.
It's the least he can do after forcing us to watch him drive all these years.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Wow thats pretty cool. How the hell does petty have the money? Never tried Coke Zero hopefully its better than pettys driving.
GO VOLS
I would tend to think, Coke probably allowed for it even if one of their drivers didn't win, don't ya think.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
It's the least he can do after forcing us to watch him drive all these years.
That's COLD.
True, but still COLD
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It's the least he can do after forcing us to watch him drive all these years. </div></div>
amen brother
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks